Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thinking

i'm checking the latest update on facebook just now..and i've already decided that the reunion for MGPS batch 98 will be held on 7th november 2009..the time and place is just the same..seems like everyone agreed and have no objection at the moment but still need to wait for others to reply too..hope there will be no alteration after this..and hope all of them will be there..aitaku naru ne~

then about my best friend's wedding..should i go or not?..feel a little awkward to go there alone by myself..there's surely lots of my school friends gonna be there too but still feel tak best..those who are closest to me will not gonna make it that day..so dengan sape aku nak lepak2 nanti?..tapi rase serba salah jugak becoz she is one of my best friends..hrmm..let's not think about it now..later i will decide whether i wanna go or not..so that's all for now..my Hiro is getting older today..hope to hear the good news about him later..mata aimashou~

No comments:

Post a Comment