Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Daily Lives

recently i've been thinking a lot and it is all about my life..everyday is just the same..i woke up in the morning for sahur and then go back to sleep..then i woke up again and get ready for work..after that i go to work and get back home..sometimes i did feel asleep and then woke up again waiting for time to berbuke..after that i go back to sleep and woke up again in the midnight to take a shower and do my daily activities which are surfing the net, downloading videos and songs, listening to musics, watching videos and movies..then laughing by myself....^_^..no matter how busy i am or how much little time i left everyday, i always spend times for this entertainment even though i did get lack of sleep every night..now it is all about Johnny's Entertainment boys..just name it..NewS, Kanjani8, Hey! Say! JUMP, KAT-TUN, Tackey & Tsubasa, Arashi, V6, TOKIO, A.B.C, Kis-My-Ft2, NYC Boys and lots more..and also not forgetting the guy i love the most in the company, Uchi Hiroki which is the ex-member of NewS and Kanjani8..i wonder what he's been up to till now..kimi ga itsumademo shiawase de arimasu you ni..call me crazy but this has become one of my priority in life..

every night i checked out my facebook to get update of my friends..lately we've been planning to organize a reunion of Methodist Girls Primary School batch of 98..it is going to be held on Saturday, 17th October at McDonald Teluk Chempedak..i guess most of us had already graduated so i hope they all gonna be there..it is already 11 years since we left the primary school..so before we all get busy with working and married life, i do hope we can meet each other once again..however there are still my friends who cant make it becoz they are still studying and there are not here in Malaysia..wow!..kakkoi deshou..studying overseas..i hope someday i can be like them..i do have a dream of pursuing my study in Japan as i wanna go there so badly..but look at myself, i dont think that i can do it..so i'm just planning of going there for a vacation someday..

2 comments:

  1. well well well..wild wild west..nk wat cmne..da tbese taip asgmt dlm english..rase janggal lak mengarang lam bm..hehe..dont blame me..

    ReplyDelete