Monday, September 14, 2009

Graduation~Goodbye is for the Future

If just one, only one wish could come true
I wonder what would you wish for?
Where are you now? Who are you with now?
I look up at the blue sky and softly ask

With you - you were always by my side, but now you're gone
With you - although we have promised we wouldn't change even if we were apart

If we become a memory
I am no match for the warmth next to you
Unexpectedly troubled by heartbroken sigh
I hope it will fly away so far and reach you

I know I'm no longer in your future
I've finally realized that

For me - you have brought me determination when i was lost
For me - hiding the sorrow in your eyes behind your smile

If we have to say goodbye for now
I mutter to myself, I wish you were here by my side
This miserable feeling cannot be expressed by words
I just wish that this prayer will reach you

I set free my endless emotion to the sky
Even if I'm alone, I'll keep moving on

The cherry blossoms flutter just like that day
Reflecting the light of that bright memories
I send all my love to you in brilliant colours
And with a sad sigh, I hope they will reach you

If we become a memory
I am no match for the warmth next to you
Goodbye is for the future
I hope it will fly away so far and reach you

Tackey & Tsubasa - Sotsugyou~Sayonara wa Ashita no Tame ni~
says: i've just listened to this song last nite and suddenly i feel that i really2 miss the life of a student back in Puncak Perdana..wish i could turn back time but no matter what happened, life must go on..that's i know for sure..

Memories in UiTM Puncak Perdana, Shah Alam

Diploma in Information Management
(June 2004 - May 2007)

Bachelor of Information Resource Center Management
(July 2007 - May 2009)

Practical Training at UiTM Melaka Library, Alor Gajah
(May 2009 - July 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment