Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mixed Feelings

well..today i guess is the good day for me..i go to work as usual and i feel very2 happy becoz yesterday i've found my best friend at facebook..i guess its a very2 long time since we last met..i've forgotten when was the last time we met each other since i'm too busy wif my life in Shah Alam..can't believe that all this while we've been very close at the same town continuing our study there..other than that, i also found my ex-classmate in MGPS and i feel glad that she still remember me..as long as i remember, the last time we met was when we were both 7 years old i guess and its already past 16 years now..i am shocked and not expected that i'm gonna meet her again..ureshikatta ne~

rite now i realized how this town has brought back my relationship with all my friends here..all these while i haven't been thought that we're gonna meet each other again..thanks also to my best friends back in Puncak who had influenced me to join facebook at that time..you know who you are..*wink*..knowing that this network will get me closer to my friends who have already lost without a single news, internet had already been one of my priority rite now..can't live without it..;p

i feel so relieved becoz despite that i can't let go of the life back in Puncak before this, i've finally found my happiness here..at first i feel lost becoz my life had suddenly changed..but as time passed, i can accept the fact that i don't belong there anymore and this is the place for me..the place where i was born and grew up, and learned so many things about life..so i guess i'm gonna live here for the rest of my life and i wish i could be here forever..

and despite of all the good things happened just now, there were sumthing that makes me very upset last nite..feels like i wanna cry but i've got no more tears to cry..it was when one of my friends said that i've already forgot about my friends becoz rite now i already have my own life..do i?..do tell me if its true..well i guess people tends to accuse others rather than asking first what had already happened before..i do get hurt myself and nobody knows it but me..why should i remember people who do not remember me?..and if you really and truly cares about your friends, then go and ask them by yourself..you dunno what i'm going through rite now so just cut the crap..and your words break my heart even though you never mean it..i hope you do realize that i am a human with feelings..

now i realized that friends do come and go..we're not gonna be together forever..someday we will fall apart and going our separate ways..that's how i've been up until now and how i'll be from now on..meeting and parting is repeated hundreds of times but the memories are still here rite in my mind..

so that's all for now..i've just started writing again after haven't been doing it for almost a year i guess..can't remember the exact date coz i've been deleting my blog before..i wanted to erase all the memories that gave me so much pain, tears and lots of pressure which was the mistake i dont want to repeat..but rite now i've started writing again seems that there are many good things happened in my life..so until then~ja mata~

No comments:

Post a Comment