Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Looking Back

now its already been the 3rd week for my job training..and next week will be my assessment..then suddenly i realize and think how have i live my life all this year..

well..looking back through past this year i guess the me back then has going through a lot..i have been in my final semester early this year and got so much to bear..and also i didn't have a long holidays like i used to when i'm still studying..looking back these past few years i still don't know whether i'm doing the right things all these while..i guess there are so much to improve and change..after completing my study for almost 2 weeks, i'm going through the practical training for 2 months..this is the first time i had experienced a working life..then going back home for about 3 weeks to finish my report and after that going to Shah Alam to submit it..later, i went back to Kuantan and started working at the shop..i did experienced a lot when i'm working here..i've learned new things and gain new experiences..besides that i've met a lot of people with different kind of attitudes..and later i'm going back to Shah Alam for my Convocation and meeting all my friends back there..i only off for 6 days and go back to Kuantan and continue working..

and then about a month later, i go to KL for job interview and started my job training..and now here i am looking back for the past one year thinking how have i live my life until now..sometimes i feel like the training is tough like i wanna give it up already..but then i realize that i should at least finish off what i've already started..i know that i'm the type of person who give up so easily when i feel like i can't take it..i also did the same thing when it comes to love..i tend to give it up and let it go when i feel like i should..not trying hard to defend or protect that relationship, but sometimes i did feel it is just a waste of time..and also wasting my tears for crying a lot about it..

for this new year, i wish that i can start a new life with a new me..i will do anything that i wanna do, go anywhere that i wanna go and be whatever i wanna be..so until then, ja mata ne~akemashite omedetou..

No comments:

Post a Comment