Sunday, October 18, 2009

Photograph


Chamang Trip~July 2008


Last nite in Puncak Perdana~May 2009


Edited Version~Reminiscing Memories

Every memory of looking out the back door
I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor
It’s hard to say
It’s time to say it
Goodbye, Goodbye
Every memory of walking out the front door
I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for
It's hard to say
It’s time to say it
Goodbye, Goodbye

I miss that town
I miss their faces
You can’t erase
You can’t replace it
I miss it now
I can’t believe it
So hard to stay
Too hard to leave it
If I could relive those days
I know the one thing that would never change

Look at this photograph
Every time I do it makes me laugh
Every time I do it makes me..~Nickelback - Photograph~

2 comments:

  1. Heee...terharunye gamba kte same2 ade...arigatou tomo-chan! I wanna dedicate the song Share by NewS to you...listen to it okey~! o(^_^)o

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..thats becoz u're one of my best girls..heh....ohh..listened to it oredi..terharu sungguh liriknye..huhu

    ReplyDelete